If you have an innovative idea based on using space technologies or services related to space activities for a commercial, terrestrial application which is ready for commercial development, then ESA BIC Flanders is the right place for you!
How to apply, step-by-step:
1. For more information, contact the ESA BIC Flanders Coordinator
2. Download the Open Call [ESA BIC Flanders Open Call for proposals]
The Open call contains all information necessary, related to the ESA BIC Flanders project
3. Download the Application Template [Application Template]
The Application Template is the prototype of the actual proposal to be submitted. It is a guideline,
explaining what kind of information is expected when submitting a tender.
4. Fill out your application in English (based upon the Application Template) in as much detail as
possible (taking into account a 30 page maximum)
5. Send your application, along with all supporting documents to ESA BIC Flanders and to ESA
One electronic version and one signed paper version should be sent to:
edg (at) innotek.be
ESA BIC Flanders
Coordinator ESA BIC Flanders